I knew I should have banned him from attempting an answer but I didn't. And answer it correctly, he did. These are buckwheat berries.
And I think all of you will agree that there should be a prize! Right? There's just one problem: the prize or award always goes to the blogger. Not my prize. In this case, the real prize goes to all of you, readers of Elaichi et Cetera because I am actually passing the buck with the buckwheat! Pel is going to have to
- find something stranger than strange and,
- post it on his blog within the
- The quiz remains open for at least 1 day and at the most 2 days.
- The person who guesses it correctly gets the torch and is the next host for Riddle Me This.
- If the person who guesses correctly is the previous host, then that person will get to pick someone to pass the buck to from all those who made a guess. (The lucky person can be a previous host, just not the host who passed it on to you.)
- And so on.
- Please use the fabulous logo, designed by yours truly:
and link back to the host who passed the baton on to you.
- Please do your best to keep this alive. Just think of how much fun it will be!
I haven't forgotten you, Anita. Since the triangular seeds were such a dead giveaway, you too, my dear, have been awarded with the same prize.
Now, dear readers, do you see why this is really a prize for you? Two of