While I don't have issues with the word tag per se, I am particularly bad with memes. It's like going to the post office: something that has to be done for someone else. Once I am there, I am fine but getting there kills me.
However, a meme is great fodder for a NaBloPoMo post! Rachna tagged me for this meme of Fours. So here goes:
- 4 Places I’ve lived:
- Bombay, India, it's a love-hate relationship
- Nairobi, Kenya, my Shangri La
- Chestertown, New York, you can't get anymore in the boonies than this! There were less than 500 people there in winter.
- New Lenox, Illinois, where a lot of my friends are
- 4 Jobs I've had
- Systems Analyst
- Senior Consultant
- Project Coordinator
- 4 Jobs I wish I had (not part of the meme but include it if it appeals to you):
- Sleep bed tester
- Foot massage quality control
- Developer of games that stretch the mind for kids
- Interior designer, with an emphasis on building homes for short people
- 4 places I've holidayed:
- Mombasa, Kenya, white sands and blue ocean
- Goa, India, brown sand and lots of fish curry
- Moab, Utah, I can't get enough
- Nova Scotia/ Prince Edward Island, Canada, one of the most beautiful and scenic places I've been to
- 4 Favorite foods:
- 4 Places I'd rather be:
- Right now? Most definitely in bed!
- In the mountains
- On vacation in the Badlands, Glacier National Park, Monument Valley
- In bed! I know I already said that! But that's how badly I want to be there!
- 4 bloggers I like to pass this meme onto
And, don't forget to read Rachna's meme!