Delicious. Refreshing. Burst of flavors. 'nuff said.
Shyama, this is a Kraft recipe.
- 1 bag (8oz) spring greens
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 can beets, cut into thin slivers (or use fresh boiled beets)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Kraft's Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Drain the mandarin oranges, reserve 2-3 tbsp of the juice to add to the dressing
- Toss all the ingredients together
- Mix in the dressing
- Fill an extra large salad bowl with this salad, kick off those shoes or sandals, sit back and crunch into this colorful salad.
I like to add fresh crushed black pepper before I dig in. Mmmmm!